• Clinical Sexologist
• Sex Coach
• Sex Therapist
• Sexuality Advocate
• Social Worker
• Somatic Arts
Certified Sex Coach™
Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner
Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
I have always been curious about sex and sexuality, learned first-hand about the fluidity of our sexuality and how our identities can shift with time, experience and self-awareness. In my other professional life, I work as a therapist specializing in trauma healing and shame resilience. I have dedicated over 25 years to working with clients who desire to uncover and enhance their strengths and skills, improve their relationship with self and others, and integrate their past into a life that can be lived more fully, mindfully & authentically. Along with my 200 hours of training at Sex Coach U, I bring to Embodied Awakening, LLC a beautiful combination of sexology, somatics, and an active, relational approach to coaching to provide a safe and supportive space so clients can openly express, explore and fulfill their sexual, intimacy and relationship goals.
For more info on fees and savings on coaching packages, go to Coaching Services.
At Embodied Awakening, LLC, I draw from my training, skills and experience as a Certified Sex Coach™, a Somatic Experiencing™ Practitioner (SEP) and a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator to create a collaborative coaching experience that is transformative. When clients express concerns about sex, more often than not they are experiencing concerns about a relationship – either their relationship with their partner and/or their relationship with themselves! As a sex coach, I encourage you to get curious, learn and practice various tools for deepening your sexual and relational self.
I offer sessions with individuals and couples, and facilitate a variety of workshops. Sessions are currently being held virtually via video (SimplePractice & Zoom) or phone.
As your coach, I work collaboratively with you to:
• Expand your capacity, comfort and confidence in talking about sex and sexual issues
• Heal body and/or sexual shame while developing shame resilience skills
• Explore questions, concerns or curiosities about sex and sexuality
• Uncover your authentic sense of self in all arenas of your life
• Cultivate greater embodiment and presence
• Regain a sense of safety, curiosity and joy in your body and your relationships
• Rediscover and enhance your sexual interest, desire and pleasure at any age
• Find your voice and express your sexual needs and desires
• Clarify and strengthen your boundaries
• Deepen your connection with your partner(s) so you can maintain or restore the spark between you!
• Broaden your emotional and physical intimacy skills
• Learn how to let go & experience orgasm
• Address uneven desire or a sexless relationship as a couple
• Work through a range of sexual and intimacy concerns
From Surviving to Thriving – helping survivors develop and embody their sexual selves
Group work & workshops
Although I specialize in working with women, couples and groups, I welcome clients from all sexualities, genders, races, and relationship structures.
Monday-Friday, by appointment only
We have received your appointment and will send you a confirmation to your provided email upon approval.